Forum Discussion

paulas
Experienced User
8 months ago

Undeposited funds reconciliation issue

our undeposited funds is showing a balance of $138.50 yet our bank deposits do not have this amount in it.  We dont know how to fix this and not sure how someone managed to do this with the cash banking....see attached .

Hoping someone can tell us how to fix this or fix this for us?

paulas
    8 months ago

Sure thing I'll send this thru when I get home .  I had already tried this option as most obvious one to explain why we can't see anything  but alas this did niot show anything / help to solve this 

10 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Paulas

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

We appreciate your effort in attaching these screenshots. I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties in reconciling your undeposited funds account. Based on my understanding of the screenshots you've sent; these transactions are still sitting in the undeposited funds accounts. Since you can't find any transaction recorded to any accounts with these 3 transactions, you will need to go to Banking > Prepare bank deposits and process these three transactions. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

paulas
      Experienced User

We are very experienced users and no your answer is wrong . The bank deposits screen is empty . We need a technical expert to sort this please .

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Paulas

Thanks for the response and clarifications.

If the bank deposit for these three transactions is already recorded, then the said deposit should also be shown in the reconcile accounts window. May I get you to send us a screenshot of the recorded deposit for these transactions? Also, may I know if the reconciliation balances for the bank account where the deposit is supposed to go and if there were any transactions amounting to $138.50? 

We look forward to your response. 

Thanks,
        Genreve