Forum Discussion

Givemeabreak
Contributing Cover User
2 months ago

Integration stopped between MYOB and BUZ

Hi,

Our quoting software has stopped integration with MYOB for some reason.  Buz has checked their end and thinks it may be a MYOB issue.  Can anyone help us to find out what is happening?

Cheers

Andrea

3 Replies

Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi Givemeabreak , occasionally connected apps will lose the API connection, which has to be reset. Follow your usual process (re-)connecting your company file to Buz, and it should come right. A client of mine had this issue this morning. 

Givemeabreak
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Mike_James ,

We tried that and it didn't work, MYOB has asked us to do a huge list of troubleshooting IT tasks on our computer.  We are not IT people and I think as the file is online that it has nothing to do with our computers.

We have been without the link for over a month now.

The link seems to be still sending through Customer Cards but not sales/orders.

Very frustrating

Mike_James
        Ultimate Partner

Hi Givemeabreak , sorry to find out that it's been a month. Curious that cards come through but orders don't. That suggests the connection between Buz and MYOB is OK, and failure to post orders has some other cause.

Buz need to help you more Their program drives the integration, and every time their program sends or retrieves data, a log is, or can be, created, with information only they can understand. This will include error messages as to why sales orders have not been posted. They are also the only ones in a position to dialog with MYOB via the support ticket system. If you don't already have any information about these kind of error messages, I suggest asking Buz support about it.

If you want me to comment privately on the troubleshooting list, email it to me mike (at) datawise (dot) co (dot) nz.