Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

Integration with Microsoft Power Automate

I was wondering if anyone has had experience with integration MYOB with Microsoft Power Automate or Power Apps. Do you know of anyone who had created Custom Connectors?

• Hi Dlutchy 

Thanks for your post. From an MYOB development point of view, I'm not aware of any plans to look at integrating with the Microsoft Power Automate suite at this time. It may be something that is considered further down the track, however, not in the development scope currently.

Depending on the tasks and situation, you might like to look into the AccountRight API which is the connector between third party products and the AccountRight database. This could be used to extract or add information to the database and might be configured to completed various tasks required.

That being said, I hope other users of the forum do share their experiences with this.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Dlutchy 

Thanks for your post. From an MYOB development point of view, I'm not aware of any plans to look at integrating with the Microsoft Power Automate suite at this time. It may be something that is considered further down the track, however, not in the development scope currently.

Depending on the tasks and situation, you might like to look into the AccountRight API which is the connector between third party products and the AccountRight database. This could be used to extract or add information to the database and might be configured to completed various tasks required.

That being said, I hope other users of the forum do share their experiences with this.