Forum Discussion

Alexander1957
Cover User
10 months ago
Solved

Microsoft Print to PDF

Good morning,

I accidently deleted Microsoft Print to PDF from the printing options.

Could someone PLEASE let me know how to reinstate that option.

Thank you

Milt

• Hi Alexander1957,

Thank you for your post. I would like to greet you with a warm welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. 

AccountRight will use the default Windows printer set up on your computer. If you need to set up a different one, I suggest looking at this Microsoft article on how to do it. For additional information, we also have a Help Article on Printing from AccountRight that you can use as a guide.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Alexander1957,

Thank you for your post. I would like to greet you with a warm welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. 

AccountRight will use the default Windows printer set up on your computer. If you need to set up a different one, I suggest looking at this Microsoft article on how to do it. For additional information, we also have a Help Article on Printing from AccountRight that you can use as a guide.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information. 

Alexander1957
      Cover User

Thank you Sean,

Between your advise and a little help from Google my problem is now solved.

Thank you for your imput.

Alexander1957