Forum Discussion

2 months ago
Solved

Error with PDF Invoice

Hi 

When i create an invoice and view in PDF, it all seems correct but once I email it to the client, they open the PDF and do not get the invoice, instead a square box on a white page (error)??

The first one I created worked but all others i have done, seems to have this error.  Can anyone help please?

• Hi Marina10,

Thanks for the screenshot. We are currently aware of an issue where PDFs emailed to clients are not displaying the expected content; instead, they show red lines. Users may encounter this issue with affected PDFs. We suggest updating the logo saved in your invoice templates, as high-resolution logos can sometimes cause these problems. You can resolve this by opening your current logo, taking another screenshot or copy of it, saving this new version, and then uploading the lower-resolution copy. This change may prevent the issue from recurring.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Marina10,

Thanks for the screenshot. We are currently aware of an issue where PDFs emailed to clients are not displaying the expected content; instead, they show red lines. Users may encounter this issue with affected PDFs. We suggest updating the logo saved in your invoice templates, as high-resolution logos can sometimes cause these problems. You can resolve this by opening your current logo, taking another screenshot or copy of it, saving this new version, and then uploading the lower-resolution copy. This change may prevent the issue from recurring.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Marina10,

Thank you for your message, and I apologize for the delayed response. To assist you better, could you please reply with a screenshot of the error message that appears when you try to open the invoice PDF? Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
    Regards,
    Earl