Forum Discussion

tcraft
Contributing User
2 days ago

Statements printing as images instead of text selectable PDFs

I understand that users had similar problems with printing invoices where the fix is to "save to disk". However, this option is not available when printing customer statements.

How can statements be printed as text selectable PDFs?

• Hi tcraft,

I get that you want to print the customer statement as text-selectable PDfs instead of images, similar to the issue others have faced with invoices. You can do this by printing the statement directly or exporting it as a PDF file. This feature is available through the AccountRight browser interface. Just make sure you're accessing the company file via the browser. For more details, check out this thread I found that offers a solution similar to your situation.

Feel free to get in touch if you need more help.

Cheers,

Princess

4 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi tcraft,

I get that you want to print the customer statement as text-selectable PDfs instead of images, similar to the issue others have faced with invoices. You can do this by printing the statement directly or exporting it as a PDF file. This feature is available through the AccountRight browser interface. Just make sure you're accessing the company file via the browser. For more details, check out this thread I found that offers a solution similar to your situation.

Feel free to get in touch if you need more help.

Cheers,

Princess

tcraft
    Contributing User

aahhh, the ol' web browser version, thank you very much Princess!

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi tcraft

You're welcome! If you have any more questions, just start a new post, and we'll be happy to help.

Best, Earl

Regards,
      Earl

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi tcraft,

You're welcome! If you have any questions or need further assistance in the future, feel free to start a new post.

Cheers,

Princess