Forum Discussion

Cathy_Allington
Contributing User
9 months ago
Solved

MYOB AR selected export

Hi:

I want to export only the contacts created in MYOB in 2023. Does AR have now a "Date Created" field, or some other way I can do this?

Many Thanks

• Hi Cathy_Allington,

Thanks for the post. 

I believe you have posted the same concern twice in the forum. I have already answered you in the other thread. 

Unfortunately, the application does not record dates for creating contacts. As this is not being recorded, there is also no option to have this information included in the export file. We will raise this as a suggestion for future updates. 

In the meantime, you can check this link, to check on updates done in the application so far. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Cathy_Allington,

Thanks for the post. 

I believe you have posted the same concern twice in the forum. I have already answered you in the other thread. 

Unfortunately, the application does not record dates for creating contacts. As this is not being recorded, there is also no option to have this information included in the export file. We will raise this as a suggestion for future updates. 

In the meantime, you can check this link, to check on updates done in the application so far. 

Cheers, 

Genreve