Forum Discussion

nickf1
Experienced User
6 months ago
Solved

Exporting daily customers

AccountRight Standard user.

I'd like to create a periodical custom report of customers who I've invoiced.

The fields I'd like to export are:

• Customer Name
  • Customer Address
  • Customer Phone
  • Customer email address

(but only those customers who have been invoiced within a particlar date range)

I'd appreciate any advice you can offer.

Thanks.

Nick

• Hi, nickf1

Thanks for your post.

As per checking, if you wish to export customer details but only those who have been invoiced on a specific date range, you can go to File > Select Import and Export Assistant and then fill out the necessary details. For further information regarding this, kindly check out the Help Article: Exporting data.

Please let us know if further assistance is needed.

Best regards,

Doreen

5 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, nickf1

Thanks for your post.

As per checking, if you wish to export customer details but only those who have been invoiced on a specific date range, you can go to File > Select Import and Export Assistant and then fill out the necessary details. For further information regarding this, kindly check out the Help Article: Exporting data.

Please let us know if further assistance is needed.

Best regards,

Doreen

nickf1
      Experienced User

Thanks Doreen - checked your solution and it works but it's a pity that phone number and email address are not offered as export fields.

nickf

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, nickf1

Thank you for updating us.

We're glad to hear that the workaround provided worked on your end. Since the phone number and email address are not yet offered to export for customers who were invoiced, we encourage you to please take a moment to post on the AccountRight Ideas Exchange board for consideration.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen