Forum Discussion

nickf1
Experienced User
8 months ago

Exporting daily customers

AccountRight Standard user.

I'd like to create a periodical custom report of customers who I've invoiced.

The fields I'd like to export are:

• Customer Name
  • Customer Address
  • Customer Phone
  • Customer email address

(but only those customers who have been invoiced within a particlar date range)

I'd appreciate any advice you can offer.

Thanks.

Nick

4 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi nickf1,

Thank you so much for your post and my apologies for the late response. To do this, I would recommend to export the report to Excel and make the changes there. You can also visit this help articles for more information about: Exporting reports and Saving and deleting custom reports

You can also contribute your support here to potentially include this feature in our future updates: Product Ideas

Reports: Ability to create own report

Feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.
    Regards,
    Earl

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi nickf1,

I would like to check if you're still having this issue? If so, feel free to post again and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Earl

nickf1
      Experienced User

your solution doesnt really help me as I need to export primary phone number and primary email address as well.

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi nickf1,

We truly understand the significance of this report in streamlining your business operations. Your feedback has been duly noted, and we'll ensure it reaches the relevant team. Your patience and understanding regarding this matter are greatly appreciated.

As an alternative solution, if you wish to export customers' email addresses, MYOB AccountRight provides a workaround. Navigate to the File menu >> Import/Export Assistant. This feature allows you to export the customer's email addresses to a notepad, enabling you to copy and paste them into an Excel file. For detailed guidance, please refer to our Help article 'Exporting Data' which provides step-by-step instructions to assist you in this process

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!
        Regards,
        Earl