Forum Discussion

pandasaigon
Trusted Cover User
11 months ago
Solved

How to issue / export customer's email list report on MYOB

Hi ,

I use MYOB Accountright Live Plus latest verison.

I was trying to create a report of all customer card list with customer email list from the MYOB file but so far I could not have any sucess at all

Could you please advise steps to create a report that contains all recored email address of all customers in order to send them a notive of changes in an time saving & efficient way, so we do not have to do manually.

Thank you

CK

• Hi pandasaigon,

Thank you for your response.

We understand how important this report is to your business workflow. We've noted your comments, and we'll make sure to pass on your feedback to the relevant team. We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

If you want to have the customers' email addresses exported in an Excel file, MYOB AccountRight will allow you to do this. Go to File menu >> Import/Export Assistant. This will allow you to export the customer's email address to a notepad, then copy and paste it into an Excel file. Please refer to this Help article, Exporting Data, that has detailed information to assist with this.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We're more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi pandasaigon,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry for not being able to respond right away.

Can I please confirm that you want to export a report that contains the list of all customers together with their email addresses? If yes, you can run and print the Card List (Detail) report, which includes all the card details for the customers. You can also modify the fields in the column. However, exporting the report is not an option. You can only print the report. If not, please let me know so I can assist further.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding.

Cheers,

Princess

pandasaigon
      Trusted Cover User

Dear MYOB,

Yes I want to export a report that contains the list of all customers together with their email addresses to excel file but MYOB does not allow to do this.

It is NO good to only print out or only be able to view the report without being able to export the report to an excel file in order to send an email to all customers fast and efficient.

For example, I need to send a year end holiday closure notification to all customers, If MYOB can allow export all customer emails address to an excel file, then it is much easier to export, copy all email address and send out an email to all in a minutes. 

Otherwise how can you send a mass email to all customer easily?

Thanks

Cindy

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi pandasaigon,

Thank you for your response.

We understand how important this report is to your business workflow. We've noted your comments, and we'll make sure to pass on your feedback to the relevant team. We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

If you want to have the customers' email addresses exported in an Excel file, MYOB AccountRight will allow you to do this. Go to File menu >> Import/Export Assistant. This will allow you to export the customer's email address to a notepad, then copy and paste it into an Excel file. Please refer to this Help article, Exporting Data, that has detailed information to assist with this.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We're more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess