Forum Discussion

11 months ago
Solved

Unable to save pdf template

Hi there

I'm trying to upload our club's new logo to our custome report template, and whenever I do it thinks about it then says "failed to create style template".  I've tried this on a few occasions and it keeps on saying that.  Can you help me with this please?  The logo I'm trying to change it to is attached.

Kind regards

Kevin Maher

• Hi goldcoastmrc 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

In uploading a logo in PDF style templates, it’s recommended that any graphic you upload is:

• a JPEG, JPG, or PNG, and
    • less than 10MB in size.

Kindly check if your file matches the above requirements.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi goldcoastmrc 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

In uploading a logo in PDF style templates, it’s recommended that any graphic you upload is:

• a JPEG, JPG, or PNG, and
    • less than 10MB in size.

Kindly check if your file matches the above requirements.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

• Thanks - I don't know why it wasn't liking our logo that we got from the printers as I'm sure it did meet that criteria, but in any case I took a screenshot off our website and that's fixed it.

Kevin

Sean_DC
        MYOB Moderator

Hi goldcoastmrc 

It's great to know that it's now fixed. Thank you for sharing what you've done to resolve it. This can be helpful when others experience the same error as well.