Forum Discussion

4 months ago
Solved

Payslip template

Hi, I am using Account Right Plus and want to customise a payslip template.

I have already customised a paylip template and set it as default which works well when sending through Print/Email Payslips to Outlook but if I choose to send through the web browser it doesn't pick up the default payslip I customised. How can I find my customised payslip or how can I customise the payslip template in the web browser? I can only view a pdf when I go to Payroll, pay runs, date of payment, view payslip, view pdf.

• Hi @StaffPlus

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of helpful information.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you're experiencing. I understand how convenient editing payslip templates is in the browser. However, the customization of payslip templates in the web browser version of AccountRight Plus is currently not supported. The feature is available as a download-only feature for desktop PCs. The web browser functionality is mentioned as being included in future updates.

For now, you may continue to use the desktop version for customizing your pay slip templates. You may check out this helpful article on personalizing pay slips for more detailed information and steps.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi @StaffPlus

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of helpful information.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you're experiencing. I understand how convenient editing payslip templates is in the browser. However, the customization of payslip templates in the web browser version of AccountRight Plus is currently not supported. The feature is available as a download-only feature for desktop PCs. The web browser functionality is mentioned as being included in future updates.

For now, you may continue to use the desktop version for customizing your pay slip templates. You may check out this helpful article on personalizing pay slips for more detailed information and steps.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella