Forum Discussion

26 days ago

Automating purchasing in MYOB AccountRight

Good morning everyone,

I am a high frequency of purchasing in MYOB Account Right. I currently have a purchasing report in Excel with formulas telling me what to order. I am manually entering high volume SKU's across 50+ suppliers into individual PO's by supplier. On a Monday for example after a high volume sales weekend, purchasing in MYOB can take me 4 hours. I'm sure there's a more efficient way of automating my purchasing such as uploading an excel file with all products and suppliers and MYOB can then email all suppliers individually? Maybe automating purchasing through EDI interchange?

Has anyone one else experienced this and found a way to automate the process. I would like to reduce my purchasing time.

All ideas and advise would be gratefully welcome! Cheers,

James

• Hi JamesK1,

I can see that you would like to know on how you can automatically enter or import bulk suppliers invoice. Please check this helpful article as it has detailed information on how you may import bulk supplier's invoice.

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem

3 Replies

Jemar_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JamesK1,

I can see that you would like to know on how you can automatically enter or import bulk suppliers invoice. Please check this helpful article as it has detailed information on how you may import bulk supplier's invoice.

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem

• Hi Jen,

Thanks for your response. It’s actually supplier purchase orders that I’d like to import/ bulk upload instead of invoices.

Is there any solutions for this?

Thanks,

James

Jemar_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi JamesK1,

I understand that you would like to import bulk supplier's order. Please check this helpful article then for the workaround on how you may import them.

Cheers,

Jem