Forum Discussion

24 days ago

Sue

Hi, is there anyone out there using a 3rd party that allows for supplier invoices to be up uploaded directly into MYOB?  I've asked MYOB the question and they've sent a link to 3rd party apps which I then need to drill through.  We have a retail shop that stocks a lot of different products and we just need to reduce the data entry hrs. I don't need project management, I just need something that is similar to Hubdoc that works with Xero.   Help, I really don't want to move to Xero!

CJ-Jube
    Trusted Cover User

I use Ezzybills, it works well with MYOB, there is a bit of setting it up, if you want to also have invoices emailed to others to approve them first, but it works well.

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SueThorvald,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

While MYOB does integrate with a bunch of third-party apps, it can be a bit of a hassle to find the perfect one for your needs. You might want to check out apps that focus on invoice automation and work well with MYOB. Some popular ones are Receipt Bank, AutoEntry, and Lightyear. You can find these and other third-party apps on our marketplace. Hopefully, other members can share their experiences or recommend apps they're using to upload supplier invoices directly into MYOB.

Cheers,

Princess