Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Chart of Accounts

I'm finding my way through the new MYOB setup. I have never seen "Chart of Accounts" before. How do I work out what they actually are?

What is Liability? Equity? Check Account ( I don't have one) a whole bunch have either minus or plus amounts. Is there a link to the tutorial page that will walk my through it? This is all up to me to work out as the only employee or a sole trader.

• Hi Aliesha1 

Thanks for your post. To have further information regarding Chart of Accounts window, The Help Article Accounts list will provide you with all the available information. Also, you can check our course Setting up | Tailor your chart of accounts which will provide you as well the information such as what are those accounts from the Chart of Accounts window and how to add, edit and delete those accounts. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Aliesha1 

Thanks for your post. To have further information regarding Chart of Accounts window, The Help Article Accounts list will provide you with all the available information. Also, you can check our course Setting up | Tailor your chart of accounts which will provide you as well the information such as what are those accounts from the Chart of Accounts window and how to add, edit and delete those accounts. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

Aliesha1
      User

Thank you, Ive book marked the pages and will have a read through.