Forum Discussion

inchi
Contributing User
23 days ago

General ledger report

Hi, I have customised my GL Report to include the "Line Description" for 1 Account.

Not all Line Descriptions are showing when I export to Excel or PDF.

Grateful if someone could problem a solution for this please.

Cheers

Greg Clark

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi inchi,

Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the issue with not all "Line Descriptions" showing when you export your customised GL Report to Excel or PDF:

• Check Report Customization Settings: Ensure that the "Line Description" field is correctly included in your report customization settings. Sometimes, fields may not be properly saved or included in the final report layout.
    • Data Filtering: Verify if any filters are applied to the report that might exclude certain line descriptions. Adjust or remove filters to see if the missing descriptions appear.
    • Export Settings: When exporting to Excel or PDF, check the export settings to ensure that all fields, including "Line Description," are selected for export. Some export options might exclude certain fields by default.
    • Recreate the Report: As a last resort, try recreating the report from scratch. This can sometimes resolve issues that are not apparent in the current report setup.

Best regards,

Doreen