Forum Discussion

LDOG
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Inactive GL Account - wish to activate again

When an account is made inactive - does the data disappear from that GL Code?

• Hi LDOG 

Thank you for your post . When you make accounts inactive , they're removed from some selection lists so they can't be used in transactions and won't also show in some reports. Inactive accounts retain details you may need some day . 

If you wish to reactivate the accounts you are able to do so by going to Accounts >> Accounts list >> Open the name of the accounts >> Deselect inactive accounts.

Please feel free to post again I'll be happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click " Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi LDOG 

Thank you for your post . When you make accounts inactive , they're removed from some selection lists so they can't be used in transactions and won't also show in some reports. Inactive accounts retain details you may need some day . 

If you wish to reactivate the accounts you are able to do so by going to Accounts >> Accounts list >> Open the name of the accounts >> Deselect inactive accounts.

Please feel free to post again I'll be happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click " Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess