Forum Discussion

6 months ago
Solved

Motor Vehicle usage for Bas and Tax

How do I enter a Journal entry to reduce account total to reflect caimable % of usage for motorvehicle for BAS and tax return. thank you

• Hi Motorclassvehic

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

In this case, I recommend speaking to your accountant, as this task needs further assistance from an accountant. However, I'll provide you with this article: General Journals, which has detailed information on recording journals. 

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you require any further assistance. I'm here to help. 

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi Motorclassvehic

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

In this case, I recommend speaking to your accountant, as this task needs further assistance from an accountant. However, I'll provide you with this article: General Journals, which has detailed information on recording journals. 

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you require any further assistance. I'm here to help. 

Cheers,

Princess