Forum Discussion

Miah218
Contributing User
11 months ago

Awaiting bank feed Application Form

I sent my credit card application form to MYOB twice but it still says awaiting for application form.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Miah218

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Apologies for the delay in responding and thank you for bringing your concern to us. We apologize that you have had that experience with the bank feed application, and we appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. 

Generally speaking, the status of “Awaiting Bank” means that the feeds are waiting on the bank to process any forms, and once that has been done to start loading the transactions. 

Although it depends on the bank, often this takes ten business days or less. If it has been more than 10 business days and it's still showing this status, I recommend following the steps outlined in our Help Article, Manage bank feeds

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 

Leneth

Miah218
      Contributing User

It still says ' 'awaiting Application Form '' although i sent the form twice.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Miah218

Apologies that it is still not resolved for you, and we thank you for updating us about this. Thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter. 

If the status is still Awaiting Application Form, it means that the form or photo of the form is a low-quality scan. It may have failed to be recognized automatically by the Bank feeds email system, or the form may not have been attached to the email sent. In this matter, you would need to upload the form to the Bank feeds drop zone instead. 

Please let me know if you have any problems with this. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 

Leneth