Forum Discussion

5 months ago

Bank feed not working since 24/9/2023

Hi there,

We have had no bank feeds since 24 September 2023. We need to reconcile our bank accounts and submit the BAS next week. Can someone please kindly help to reinstate our bank feeds? Thanks

3 Replies

• Hi Hangbui,

Thank you for reaching out, and my apologies for the delayed response.

I understand the importance of having your bank feeds working properly, especially with your need to reconcile bank accounts and submit the BAS. I appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work to resolve this. To further investigate the issue, I'll need to gather some additional information about your account so I can check on our end if there's any incident regarding your bank feeds. I'll be reaching out to you via private message to address your concern. Please check your Community forum inbox.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Hangbui,

I hope you're doing great! I'd like to follow up regarding the additional information I've requested on our private message channel for further investigation. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to respond to the private message.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Hangbui,

Kindly note that we will be closing this thread as we have not received any updates from you regarding the additional information we have been awaiting. Please feel free to initiate a new post if you require assistance in the future. We're always here to support you.

Cheers,

Princess