Forum Discussion

Roblee
User
8 months ago
Solved

bank feeds active awaiting transaction

My status is "active and awaiting transactions" regarding my bank feeds.  I have conducted a transaction today.  When should I see it in my MYOB program?  Is there a time lapse from the transation to when it shows through the bank feed in MYOB?  My bank is ANZ

• Hi, Roblee 

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Delivery frequency depends on which account type you have with ANZ. Generally, a transaction that was made today will show up on bank feeds the next day. You may check The Help Article: ANZ bank feeds for more information about their delivery frequency. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Roblee 

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Delivery frequency depends on which account type you have with ANZ. Generally, a transaction that was made today will show up on bank feeds the next day. You may check The Help Article: ANZ bank feeds for more information about their delivery frequency. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Roblee 

Please be informed that we will be closing the thread now. You may create a post again if further assistance is needed and one of the MYOB Moderators will attend to it. 

Best regards,

Doreen