Forum Discussion

sroberts
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Re activated User

Hi there

I am trying to reactivate a user and have checked the box and resent the invite.  However they do not appear on the user list in my.myob nor can they access our company file.

Can anyone help with this?

Many thanks

• Hi sroberts 

Thank you for letting me know. Can you please try it now, I have given you access.

Cheers,

Princess

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi sroberts 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

In AccountRight, users with Administrator access can change, edit and delete the user access. To display the lists of your users go to Set up menu >> select User access.

To reactivate an inactive user you may follow the instruction below:

• Sign in to your AccountRight files as an administrator.
    • Go to Set up menu and select User access
    • Highlight the name of the user
    • Deselect the option Inactive user. If you can't select this option, either you're not signed in as an administrator.
    • Select Save.

If this doesn't work you can invite a new user, for more information about this you may look through this Help Article, Inviting a user, that has detailed instruction to assist with this.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

sroberts
      Contributing User

Thanks Princess,_R.  This is what I have tried and then I invited them to get access to the company file.  Then when they log in the company file does not appear.   If I go into my.myob they do not appear on the list as having accepted the invitation and if I go to invite them again it says they have already been invited.  

I can't create them as a new user as they have the same email address that they had before when they worked for us.

How can I get them access?

Thanks

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi @sroberts 

Thank you for your reply. I am happy to take a look into this for you, can you please send me a Private message with the following information:

• Serial number
        • Business name
        • Your full name and email address you are using when logging in
        • Email address of the existing user

*activate user access

Cheers,

Princess