Forum Discussion

gpritch
Contributing User
11 months ago

Chat box symbol

When I print details of an electronic payment (from the screen), the chat box symbol now covers some of the information.  That didn't use to happen.

Is there a way to remove the chat box symbol or is there a report for each electronic payment?

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Hannah_V
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, gpritch thank you for reaching out! Welcome to Community Forum.

I do understand that you are having trouble with this report.

To record each electronic payment, please check this Help Article: Changing or fixing electronic payments

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Regards,

Hannah

gpritch
      Contributing User

Thanks, but my query isn't about changing or fixing electronic payments.

It's about printing the details of an electronic payment.  I think there's been an update that results in the chat box symbol now appearing in the screen showing the payment details https://app.myob.com/#/au/828622c4-7452-46f2-861a-59d8b1ce31b6/electronicPayments/16830.  When I print from that screen, the chat box symbol covers some of the payment details.

I can't see a report for electronic payments.

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

HI gpritch 

Thank you for your post, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Could you please specify which chat box icon you're referring to? As for the electronic payment that you can't see, You can go to Banking>>Reconcile Accounts, and check if EP (electronic transaction) is ticked. If yes, please untick it and try to look for it on the Bank feeds screen as it should then appear. 

Let me know if  you need further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel