Forum Discussion

pippypip
Trusted Cover User
9 months ago
Solved

No Live Chat

I have noticed that live chat icon has disappeared from my MYOB page. Has this feature been removed?

• Hi pippypip

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are sorry to hear that you encountered difficulties finding the Live chat icon from your MYOB page and thank you for your efforts in notifying us of this. We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. 

In this matter, have you tried clearing your cache or changing the browser? After you clear the cache or change the browser, you may go to Contact us | MYOB to contact our live chat support. 

Please let me know if you have any problems with this. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi pippypip

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are sorry to hear that you encountered difficulties finding the Live chat icon from your MYOB page and thank you for your efforts in notifying us of this. We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. 

In this matter, have you tried clearing your cache or changing the browser? After you clear the cache or change the browser, you may go to Contact us | MYOB to contact our live chat support. 

Please let me know if you have any problems with this. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth