Forum Discussion

genar
User
6 months ago
Solved

Deleting a Spend Money Transaction

I hae entered an incorrect "spend money" transaction and need to delete it but can't see how I can do this.  This is not a bank feed transaction.  This is one I created myself through spend money,  Please help

• Hi genar

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties deleting the spend money you've created incorrectly. In my understanding, deleting a spend money transaction could be done by clicking the delete button at the bottom left corner of the transaction. However, to do this you will need to find the transaction first from the Banking > Find Transactions window. 

The screenshot shows the button you need to click to delete the transaction. I would suggest reading through the article, Spend Money. This will give more information about how the Spend Money transaction works. Additionally, you will need to make sure that the transaction is not within your lock period, as this will prevent it from being deleted. 

I hope this answers your question. Feel free to let us know if you require any further assistance with this. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi genar

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties deleting the spend money you've created incorrectly. In my understanding, deleting a spend money transaction could be done by clicking the delete button at the bottom left corner of the transaction. However, to do this you will need to find the transaction first from the Banking > Find Transactions window. 

The screenshot shows the button you need to click to delete the transaction. I would suggest reading through the article, Spend Money. This will give more information about how the Spend Money transaction works. Additionally, you will need to make sure that the transaction is not within your lock period, as this will prevent it from being deleted. 

I hope this answers your question. Feel free to let us know if you require any further assistance with this. 

Thanks,
    Genreve