Forum Discussion

6 days ago

deleting a transaction

for the first time i imported my credit card statement to myob business which was fine but there are some transactions i want to delete , but everything i try, they keep re appearing in the unallocated banking column ! any ideas would be great thanks   

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi there sa-71,

I understand that there are transactions from the imported card statement that you'd like to delete. If you need to delete transactions from imported bank statements, it's not possible to delete them individually. Instead, you can change the date range of the statement before downloading it from your bank. This way, you can exclude the transactions you don't want to import. This approach is more efficient and ensures that only the relevant transactions are included in your MYOB records. You can also check the steps below when deleting imported bank statements.

• From the Banking menu, choose Bank transactions.
    • Click the ellipsis (...) and choose Import statements. The Bank statement import history page appears.
    • Choose the Bank account the statement was imported into.
    • Click the delete icon for the statement you want to delete.
    • At the confirmation message, click Delete. The statement is deleted, and the bank transactions are removed from MYOB.

Best regards,

Doreen