Forum Discussion

donnpike
Partner
12 months ago

MYOB Business

I changed a client over from MYOB AR to MYOB Business Lite. It doesn't serve me as I cannot "hide" transactions in the bank feed that are covered by one bulk entry. The client draws a wage and travel allowances across an entire month and I pass 1 bulk pay per month (he is a closely held employee) which product should I be using that allows me to hide transactions?

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi donnpike,

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge.

Regarding your concern, as of now, we don't have the option to bulk hide bank feed transactions in MYOB Business/Essentials. I understand how important it is to improve your workflow. I would suggest posting this function that you would like to see implemented on our MYOB Business Idea Exchange Board. Rest assured that all these feedbacks are monitored by the developers team and will be added in the product roadmap based on feature request.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth