Forum Discussion

LG1
User
2 months ago
Solved

Companies Listed Twice

Hi There,

We have recently migrated from AccountRight to MYOB Business Pro and Lite. When logging on I can see all of our entities listed twice. Once with the old AccountRight serial number and once with the new individual Business serial numbers. How do I remove the AccountRight verisons? I don't want to accidently open the wrong file.

Thank you.

• Hi LG1,

Thanks for your post.

As per checking, your AccountRight was just cancelled on 01/04/2024 and you were just migrated from AccountRight to MYOB Business Pro and Lite. With this, the files from AccountRight will still show up under your business name lists. When you're no longer using the AccountRight file, it will be removed automatically from the lists.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi LG1,

Thanks for your post.

As per checking, your AccountRight was just cancelled on 01/04/2024 and you were just migrated from AccountRight to MYOB Business Pro and Lite. With this, the files from AccountRight will still show up under your business name lists. When you're no longer using the AccountRight file, it will be removed automatically from the lists.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen