Forum Discussion

Journeystone
Contributing User
2 years ago

Lightspeed integration still not working

I purchased Lightspeed in March 2021 and took a few months to get it set up fully and start using it.  A KEY feature for me was its integration and compatability with MYOB, which I have been told (in September last year) would be 'by end of October' then 'by the end of the year'.  I am about ready to look for another accounting software provider as I am still manually allocating my daily sales to mulitple accounts and this is insane.  I have received zero notification of when my serial no might be upgraded so assume its not even on the radar.  For me setting up with a new accounting software provider seems like it would be easier than setting up all my products and barcodes again with a new POS system.  Last ditch here for any positive advice???

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello Journeystone 

Thank you for your query, Lightspeed as well as RetailManager has been taken over by AAAPOS, so any integration question will need to be directed through to them. They can be contacted on the following information:
    Australia 1300 555 115
    New Zealand +61 3 8400 308
    In order to best support outside of retail hours, AAAPOS will also be extending support hours to 7am-7pm weekdays, and 9am to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday.

In regards to the upgrade, when your file is ready to be upgraded you will be notified by our teams. I don't have an estimated tome frame on when this will happen.