Forum Discussion

Dingley
Experienced User
17 days ago

Looking for someone who works or worked for MYOB

Hi there, I’m looking for a certain person whom I met at this forum years ago and who helped us with our accounts on MYOB. We need his services again. I think he was a partner or moderator for MYOB. He stopped picking up his phone or replying to email. My old messages seems to have been deleted, so I can’t find what his name was here. Is it possible to find out if he is still working with MYOB? I can provide his name and contact details in a private message. Thank you very much.

• Hey Dingley

I can take a deeper look into this one for you! Send through the details when you get the chance and we can take it forwards from there.

AmandaCL
    MYOB Moderator

Hey Dingley

I've received your private message and have just responded! Hopefully you're enjoying the new interface since we upgraded our Community Forum. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions on how we can improve, we'd love to hear it!

AmandaCL
    MYOB Moderator

Hey Dingley

I can take a deeper look into this one for you! Send through the details when you get the chance and we can take it forwards from there.

Dingley
      Experienced User

Hi Amanda, I messaged you just now. Hopefully it was a private message. You've updated your interface since I was active here so I'm not sure anymore.