Forum Discussion

carmen
Partner
11 days ago

MYOB Business

Hi MYOB Team, I'm not sure where to start.  Because of MYOB change to the Partners Program from the 1st April 2024, I have been forced to move quite a few of my AccountRight Live Standard files to MYOB Business Lite. the reason being it was going to be too costly for me to keep ten files on AR. 

MYOB, I have been a valued Customer/Partner for twenty seven years, I have experienced many challengers with the Product when MYOB when live and I stuck by the Product. BUT this product MYOB Business Lite has gone backwards. There is no comparison with MYOB AR. The Browser products have sooooo many limitations, it's clunky and I hate it. I can't begin to tell you just how frustrated I am and very disappointed with MYOB.

I run a professional bookkeeper meeting once a month and the feeling is the same with a lot of MYOB users.  MYOB you need to shake up or you'll be losing a lot of customers.

PS. One thing I have to say, over the last two months of having to Migrate files, dealing with incorrect invoicing from accounts, my account manager has been nothing but patient and extremely supportive during this very difficult time.  It has cost me a lot of time and money during this transition. 

I would also like to add, I have lost count how many times I had to contact by phone Technical Support, everyone team member was nothing short of helpful and very patient. 

CG

No RepliesBe the first to reply