Forum Discussion

3 months ago
Solved

MYOB Business Lite bill payment

Hi,

I'm using MYOB business lite.

When it comes to paying bills I cannot change the default payment method from 'bank account' to credit card which I primarily use for all bills. 

So I have to open each bill individually & record a payment & choose 'credit card'.

This seems very tedious & time consuming as I get dozens of bills per week.

Is there a way to either -

change the default payment method from 1-1110 Business Bank Account #1 to 2-1110 Credit Card #1

Or

Bulk pay my bills instead of opening them all one by one.

Any help appreciated

• Hi shouldausedxero,

Welcome to the Community forum!

Thank you for your post and patience for the delayed response.

You have the option to designate a default bank account for managing bill payments and receiving payment transactions within your Accounting >> Managed linked accounts. For more details, kindly refer to this Help article: Manage linked accounts.

Please feel free to reach out fi you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

• Hi shouldausedxero,

Welcome to the Community forum!

Thank you for your post and patience for the delayed response.

You have the option to designate a default bank account for managing bill payments and receiving payment transactions within your Accounting >> Managed linked accounts. For more details, kindly refer to this Help article: Manage linked accounts.

Please feel free to reach out fi you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi shouldausedxero,

You're welcome! It's wonderful to hear from you, and I appreciate the update. I'm delighted to know that I could assist in resolving your issue. Please feel free to start a new post again if you need help in the future.

Cheers,

Princess