Forum Discussion

ExclusWater
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

MYOB Business Pro - Invoice Templates

I'm new to MYOB Business Pro (subscription).  Have had Accountedge Pro in the past.   Can you create your own invoice template to use in Business Pro (i.e. with different fields etc) or can you import forms into it to use instead of the template that is currently there.

Steven_M
    2 years ago

Hi ExclusWater 

Invoice templates are fixed in MYOB Business. Customisations are around colours, logos, and adding business information - users are not able to add additional fields outside of Your business details.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi ExclusWater 

Yes, MYOB Business allows users to set up their own sales templates.  Our Help Article: Set up your sales templates would be able to assist with that process.

Please note: Templates must be set up in MYOB Business, you are not able to import from another source.

ExclusWater
      Experienced Cover User

But I can't see where you can add other fields to the MYOB Business invoice template.  

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi ExclusWater 

Invoice templates are fixed in MYOB Business. Customisations are around colours, logos, and adding business information - users are not able to add additional fields outside of Your business details.