Forum Discussion

SteveB0000
Contributing User
9 days ago
Solved

No Recurring Transfers?

I'm new to MYOB Business. I can see that I can create recurring spend money transactions for regular expenses, but I can't see a way to create one for a recurring monthly transfer from one of my bank accounts to the other. Am I missing something?

• Hi SteveB0000 , you could consider setting up a recurring spend money on the "from" bank account, allocated to the "to" account/category. That can then be set up as recurring.

3 Replies

Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi SteveB0000 , you could consider setting up a recurring spend money on the "from" bank account, allocated to the "to" account/category. That can then be set up as recurring.

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SteveB0000,

Thank you for the post. I understand you'd like to set up a recurring monthly transfer between your bank accounts. Currently, MYOB Business does not offer a direct option to save transfers as recurring transactions. However, your feedback is invaluable to us. We encourage you to submit this suggestion to our Idea Board. The Idea Board is regularly reviewed by our development team, and suggestions from our users help shape future updates and features.

Idea Board

Regards,

Sai