Forum Discussion

H-TS
Trusted User
19 days ago

Status update notifications need to be improved

There is an issue with invoice activities that started at 8am this morning - I'm subscribed to that page, and to the accountright blog, and I still haven't been notified. I only discovered it because I tried to send an invoice to myself to forward manually to a client whose system won't accept the MYOB system-generated emails. That invoice never came through. So, not only is the invoice activity not showing, the invoices don't appear to be sending. I called support and have been told the next update will be in 4 HOURS!!! It's the last day of the financial year. The fellow at support suggested we stop sending invoices because they won't queue and go through later.

We'll save to disk and send manually so we can keep working, but a heads up of some kind would have been great.

2 Replies

AJR076
    Contributing User

Yes same here and similar situation with trying to send invoices. It's still not working at 5.58pm. Really not good considering its the last day of the financial year, trying to get invoices out and its been out most of the day.  

• Hi, the invoice activity not loading issue has now been fixed. Try checking your invoice activity now. 

regards, 

Ron