Forum Discussion

28 days ago
Solved

Payroll - change of employment status

We making one of our fixed term employee permanent.

I cannot change the employment status on her file - how do I go about changing this?

• Hi sacampbell,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

It sounds like you're in the process of transitioning one of your fixed-term employees to permanent status, which is great news! Regarding changing the employment status, you'll need to create a new employee profile with the updated permanent status. More information about this can be found in this Help article: Learn about payroll changes after upgrading.

Feel free to post anytime you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi sacampbell,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

It sounds like you're in the process of transitioning one of your fixed-term employees to permanent status, which is great news! Regarding changing the employment status, you'll need to create a new employee profile with the updated permanent status. More information about this can be found in this Help article: Learn about payroll changes after upgrading.

Feel free to post anytime you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess