Forum Discussion

Hangit
User
2 years ago

Using Business Lite or Business Pro

I am only using Account Right because I need to make orders, and then I convert them to invoices when the job is done. So I custom print out the list of orders, and these are the jobs waiting to be done.

I believe orders are now availble on Business Pro? Are they also on Lite?

I receive deposits on most orders, and this money gets put into UNDEPOSITED FUNDS ACCOUNT until the end of the day, when I do a settlement on my EFTPOS machine, and then poat that total to my CHEQUE account.

Can I still work this way, once Im on a browser only app, and using either of these two?

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Hangit 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

MYOB Business Pro/ Lite is able to do Purchase orders and Sales orders. Go to Sales menu or to Purchase menu. I'll provide you these Help Articles, Purchase orders and Creating  sales orders, that has detailed information to assist with this.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Bek27
      Contributing User

Only Business Pro has the option for sales orders. This function does not appear in MYOB Business Lite. 

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Bek27

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We are sorry that you cannot find the sales order option for MYOB Business Lite, and we thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Regarding your concern, in MYOB Business Lite, you typically find sales-related functions under the "Sales" or "Invoicing" section. You may look for a tab or menu option labeled "Sales" or similar. 

Within the Sales section, there should be an option to access sales orders. This option may be labeled as "Sales Orders," "Orders," "Quotes," or something similar. You may click on it to proceed. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
        Leneth