Forum Discussion

11 months ago
Solved

Business Name Change

Hi

When the business was first set up I put in my details as a bookkeeper which the company details now reflect, I need to change/update it to the correct owner, ABN contact details as I will no longer be doing the bookkeeping.

Can I get some details on how to do this easily please.

• Hi AussieGuy 

Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. It's great to have you here in the Community forum.

I've responded to you via Private Message with regards to changing your company details and how to update it to the correct owner.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

3 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AussieGuy 

Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. It's great to have you here in the Community forum.

I've responded to you via Private Message with regards to changing your company details and how to update it to the correct owner.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

cchopra
      User

Hey, 

I just checked my buinsess name is incorrect and i would like to update it.

Hannah_V
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, cchopra. Thank you for your post. 

If you are using an MYOB Business account, follow these steps in changing your Business Name:

1. Click your business name and choose Business settings.
        2. On the Business details tab, enter your business name.
        3. Click Save.

However, if you are using an MYOB AccountRight software, click this Help Article: Changing your business name and contact details

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Hannah