Forum Discussion

graemeb
Contributing User
6 months ago
Solved

Want to change from AccountRight to Business Pro

I would like to move from AccountRight to the Business Pro version, as I do not need all the features of Accountright.

What is the process? Can I access all the data on my current MYOB file? How does the migration work?

Can I use Business Pro on my PC without any cloud interaction? I distrust the internet completely.

Thanks

Graeme

• Hi graemeb

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I understand the need to know the software before moving to it. MYOB Business is purely cloud-based and cannot be accessed locally offline. In general, most files from AccountRight can be migrated, as there are only a few differences in data format between AccountRight and Business. The best way to try the MYOB Business is to open the browser version of AccountRight.

In the process of moving to Business, you need to create an MYOB Business subscription and fill out the form from this page (make sure to use the serial number from the recently made MYOB Business subscription).

Feel free to let us know if you require any further clarifications or help. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi graemeb

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I understand the need to know the software before moving to it. MYOB Business is purely cloud-based and cannot be accessed locally offline. In general, most files from AccountRight can be migrated, as there are only a few differences in data format between AccountRight and Business. The best way to try the MYOB Business is to open the browser version of AccountRight.

In the process of moving to Business, you need to create an MYOB Business subscription and fill out the form from this page (make sure to use the serial number from the recently made MYOB Business subscription).

Feel free to let us know if you require any further clarifications or help. 

Thanks,
    Genreve