Forum Discussion

ali-p
User
6 months ago
Solved

change of business name

Hi I ve read some of the forims about the need to change my business name. I couldnt find a solution

Can somebody help please 

• Hi ali-p

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. We appreciate your effort in looking for a solution to your concern. 

To assist you further with your inquiry, I'll be sending you a private message requesting the necessary details. Please access this by clicking on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears.

Please let me know if you need further help. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

2 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ali-p

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. We appreciate your effort in looking for a solution to your concern. 

To assist you further with your inquiry, I'll be sending you a private message requesting the necessary details. Please access this by clicking on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears.

Please let me know if you need further help. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ali-p,

Thank you again for bringing your concern to us. We're pleased that we could resolve your issue through private messaging. This thread will be closed now. If you have any more concerns or encounter further issues, feel free to start a new post, and our moderators will be happy to assist you.

Cheers,  
    Leneth