Forum Discussion

7 months ago
Solved

Chaning Bank Account on a Super Payment

Hi,

I am needing assistance to change a Super Choice Payment Transaction? The payment has come out of the correct / seperate Bank Account but showing as coming out of a different account in MYOB.

Thank you 

• Hi twaters,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

When you processed the superannuation payments, you did get the option to select Pay from Account. This is the account where the payment will be processed within the company file, this has no bearing on the account where the funds will be processed in real life. If you're referring to the incorrect Pay from account that has been used on a Pay Superannuation transaction, you would be looking to transfer money tab to take the money from the incorrect account and give it to the correct account.

Alternatively, the simplest way would be to record a journal entry, taking the value from the incorrect account to the correct account.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi twaters,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

When you processed the superannuation payments, you did get the option to select Pay from Account. This is the account where the payment will be processed within the company file, this has no bearing on the account where the funds will be processed in real life. If you're referring to the incorrect Pay from account that has been used on a Pay Superannuation transaction, you would be looking to transfer money tab to take the money from the incorrect account and give it to the correct account.

Alternatively, the simplest way would be to record a journal entry, taking the value from the incorrect account to the correct account.

Cheers,

Princess