Forum Discussion

Ket
Partner
7 months ago
Solved

MYOB STP not matching to ATO Portal Activity statements

HELP!!!

Has anyone had issues with the STP reporting and the Activity statements not balancing as per payroll reports on MYOB?  I reversed a payrun as it was incorrect but STP reporting doesnt recognise the reversal.  I have done a zero payrun to update my figures but its still incorrect.  I am concerned that I will have incorrect figures at the end of the financial year.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Thank you

• Hi Ket

I trust you are enjoying a fantastic day. I just wanted to follow up on whether you still require assistance with STP reporting and the Activity statements not balancing as per the payroll reports. If yes, could you please verify if the payroll activity, payroll register, and YTD verification report display the correct figures? If they do, have you already tried sending an update event? 

Please tell us how you go and feel free to post again when you need more assistance. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Ket

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for letting us know about your concern. We are sorry that you are facing issues due to the STP reporting and Activity statements not balancing. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. 

Regarding your question, could you please verify if the payroll activity, payroll register, and YTD verification report display the correct figures? If they do, you should proceed with sending an update event. Please note that sending the update event won't alter the STP reports, but it may have changes in the ATO. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

Ket
      Partner

Thank you Leneth,

I have followed your steps and just hope that its all ok at the EOFY for payment summaries as a zero payrun did not fix it.

Again thank you for your detailed response.

Have a great day

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Ket

You're most welcome. Thank you as well for your patience and effort throughout the process. We thank you for updating us and we are glad that you marked the post as an accepted solution. We will be closing the thread now. If you encounter any other issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

Cheers,  
        Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Ket

I trust you are enjoying a fantastic day. I just wanted to follow up on whether you still require assistance with STP reporting and the Activity statements not balancing as per the payroll reports. If yes, could you please verify if the payroll activity, payroll register, and YTD verification report display the correct figures? If they do, have you already tried sending an update event? 

Please tell us how you go and feel free to post again when you need more assistance. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth