Forum Discussion

2 years ago

No roster tab

In the last 24 hours my tab for rosters has disappeared. I can no longer found anyway to access them. 

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Nathan_L,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Regarding your concern with the roster tab not showing, it could be related to the corrupt cache, which can sometimes cause display issues like this. Therefore, I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and if the issue persists, please let me know so I can investigate this further.

Cheers,

Princess

sharris

An employee of mine has raised the same issue, they cannot see the Roster tab at the bottom of their mobile screen. 

They have already unstalled and re-installed the app, but still they can't see their Roster. 

Please can you advise on how to fix this issue? 

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi sharris,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

To better assist in resolving the issue regarding the missing roster tab, could you please confirm if all employees are affected? If it is only one employee that has the issue, the following steps can be taken to troubleshoot:

• Try other mobile devices
        • Remove the affected employee from the location and re-invite

Kindly refer to this Help article, Using the MYOB Team admin portal, that has detailed information in removing the employee. However, If all employees are affected, it is recommended to delete the location, recreate it, and invite employees.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm here to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess