Forum Discussion

11 months ago
Solved

Not receiving payslips

Hello

My employees are not receiving payslips. MYOB is saying sent and when I check in pay runs there is a check under sent. Its not in junk mail either.

I have also googled other options to check and havent had any luck.

Can anyone help?

Bob

• answer for me was

logo needed to be .png format 

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi wheyrick 

Thank you for your post. Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If you were able to send emails and you are seeing a check mark under Pay slip emailed, then it means our server has indeed sent the emails through.

If the employees are not receiving them, the general troubleshooting steps are:

• Check the junk or spam folder and mark any emails from MYOB ‘not spam’
    • Add noreply@apps.myob.com to the address book or trusted sender list
    • Star, flag, or mark the MYOB emails as important. This tells your mail provider that you want these messages.

You could also do a test pay slip email by changing one of the email addresses to yours and resending the email again to see if you will receive the email. This can then confirm if this is a Recipient Issue or Sender Issue (Remember to add the original email back in after the test). Let me know how it goes. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

wheyrick
      User

Hi Sean_DC 

Thanks for your reply.

I have now done the 3 things you have listed although I dont think Gmail allows to add addresses. I have also tried using my own email with no success.

The strange thing is payslips were getting sent, the last one being 5/6/23. None since then.

It also doesnt allow me to view payslip (on android tablet) and then send them as a PDF etc.

Cheers

Wheyrick

Is there anything else I can try?

allrailkw
        Experienced Cover User

I am having the same issue - starting last week