Forum Discussion

Bubsee80
Experienced User
11 months ago
Solved

Payroll Activity & Register Match but STP Payroll Figures Dont

Hello Everyone,

I am running my EOFY for the pays and my reports match Payroll Activity and Payroll Register but when i go to EOFY Finalisation the YTD Verfication Report doesnt match on 2 of my employees - they are both out by $759.24 which is also a bit strange.

Any help??

Cheers

Leesa

• Hi Bubsee80 

Thanks for your post.

Were you able to check the Payroll Summary Report? If the YTD Verification Report doesn't match the Payroll Summary Report is because all the wages that are reported as Gross Payments will only show in YTD Verification Report. Under the EOFY Finalisation tab, against the employee name, there are three dots there that will show the Individual Summary Payments as the breakdown of other pay items that are not reported as Gross Payments. If you add these Gross YTD to the Verification Report, everything should match. 

Also please check the Payroll Categories used if they were assigned to the correct ATO Reporting Category. If changes have been made, please process an update event or $0 pay run to update the figures.

Please let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Doreen

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Bubsee80 

Hi Bubsee80, not that I am an expert in MYOB but what you have explained here, have you checked if one differnence is positive and the other is negative. I mean, is it possible that it has been processed incorrect employee card?

Bubsee80
      Experienced User

Thanks for your email - um not sure its the exact same amount for both employees its strange? 

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, Bubsee80 

Were you able to match your Payroll Register and Payroll Activity with your STP Payroll Figures? Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Bubsee80 

Thanks for your post.

Were you able to check the Payroll Summary Report? If the YTD Verification Report doesn't match the Payroll Summary Report is because all the wages that are reported as Gross Payments will only show in YTD Verification Report. Under the EOFY Finalisation tab, against the employee name, there are three dots there that will show the Individual Summary Payments as the breakdown of other pay items that are not reported as Gross Payments. If you add these Gross YTD to the Verification Report, everything should match. 

Also please check the Payroll Categories used if they were assigned to the correct ATO Reporting Category. If changes have been made, please process an update event or $0 pay run to update the figures.

Please let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Doreen