Forum Discussion

tavouris
Contributing User
4 months ago
Solved

Payroll STP Reporting Mismatch

Hi There

i have processed a pay for 29/12/2023 for three employees.  When checking Payroll>Pay Runs it is listed there with a total net pay amount of $2,596.94.

Yet when I look in Payroll>Single Touch Payroll reporting the pay of 29/12/2023 is listed as 0 with the Status 'Accepted'

How do I send the payroll of 2,596.94 for 29/12/2023 to the ATO now?

• Hi, tavouris

Thanks for updating us.

If all the payroll reports are correct, especially the payroll register and YTD verification report, these will be the reports that will be sent to the ATO. If those reports are correct, then you can disregard the $0 amount showing under Single Touch Payroll reporting.

Best regards,

Doreen

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, tavouris

Thanks for your post.

If a pay run has been processed with a date in the past, it will ask you if it's a new pay run or an updated one. If you choose the updated one, most likely what happens is that it will show $0 under the STP reporting window. To make sure that the amount of $2,596.94 has been reported to the ATO, you may check the payroll register, payroll activity, and year-to-date verification reports.

Please let us know how it goes on your end.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

tavouris
      Contributing User

Thank you

I have checked MYOB Payroll Activity & Payroll Register reports for the period 29/12/23 and they both show a net amount of $2,596.94.  In fact, when you go to Payroll>Payruns it too lists the pay of 29/12/23 as the same amount.

It is only in Payroll>Single Touch Payroll reporting that it shows an amount of 0.

My question is how do i correct this now?  How can I send an updated STP to the ATO with the amounts showing in MYOB Payroll>Payruns?

Thanks

Toula

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, tavouris

Thanks for updating us.

If all the payroll reports are correct, especially the payroll register and YTD verification report, these will be the reports that will be sent to the ATO. If those reports are correct, then you can disregard the $0 amount showing under Single Touch Payroll reporting.

Best regards,

Doreen