Forum Discussion

Fay_S
Trusted Cover User
11 months ago
Solved

Wage Correction

So, I had my 'pre-MYOB-upgrade' hat on when adjusting a pay.   I processed and paid wages. Sending to STP One of my employees then told me she wanted holiday pay. I reversed her pay, and reissued...
    Genreve_S
    10 months ago

Hi Fay_S

Thanks for your response. 

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with matching bank feeds. In my understanding, you are trying to match two bank feeds (the amount of the wage and the holiday pay) to one pay run. Unfortunately, you are correct. The application does not allow you to match two bank feeds to one pay run anymore. What I would have recommended doing was to process the holiday pay separately instead of reversing the pay run. Doing this, you will end up having 2 payroll transactions to match with the two bank feed transactions. 

The only option we have is to reverse the pay run and reprocess two other pay runs to match the bank feeds. If this does not fit your needs, I would suggest seeking help from a financial advisor. 

Feel free to clarify the concern, if my understanding is incorrect. Also, let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Cheers, 

Genreve