Forum Discussion

SammiB
Trusted Partner
3 months ago
Solved

Jobs not pulling through all timesheet job coding

Well this seems to be working now..

Trying to run some Job reports and have noticed that job numbers that have been applied in the timesheets are not showing under the job code correctly. [on business pro]

Example on one timesheet for

one employee for one job he did 22hrs standard + 16hrs overtime but the job only has 8hrs standard.

another employee for the same job 47hrs standard but the job only has 23hrs standard

This same pay week it has left of 2 other employess that have timesheets coded to this job

I have the report dates set for the full financial year 1.7.23-30.6.24 Job Profit & Loss comparision report.

and it is not just one job code. All the jobs seem to be this way. hit and miss with the employee timesheets not pulling the job code through.

Are suggestions or solutions.

• Hi SammiB,

Yes, In MYOB's suite of software, features such as Time & Billing, activity sheets, and advanced reporting capabilities are typically more comprehensive in MYOB desktop versions compared to MYOB Business. MYOB Business/Essentials is designed to be a simpler, cloud-based accounting solution with basic features suitable for small businesses.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SammiB,

Thanks for your post, and my apologies for the late response. You can also visit this help articles for more information about this issue: Timesheets Feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Earl

SammiB
      Trusted Partner

Earl_HD 

Thanks, it seems that 'Time & Billing, activity sheets, and being able to view reports is limited to desktop and not available on Pro. Is this correct.?

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi SammiB,

Yes, In MYOB's suite of software, features such as Time & Billing, activity sheets, and advanced reporting capabilities are typically more comprehensive in MYOB desktop versions compared to MYOB Business. MYOB Business/Essentials is designed to be a simpler, cloud-based accounting solution with basic features suitable for small businesses.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
        Earl