Forum Discussion

smoke
User
28 days ago

Payment reports

Hello, I am wondering if anyone can help. I am looking for a report that displays the payment times from my customers. One that says this one pays before the due date and also states the cusomers that do not pay on time and displays the days that they are overdue and when they are paid. Something that i can send to them an show the ones that never pay ontime and by how many days. 

Many thnaks,

Steve

1 Reply

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi smoke,

Welcome to the Community Forum! It's great to have you join us!

Thank you for reaching out with your query about payment reports. While there isn't a specific sales report that provides the exact information you're looking for, you can explore the Customer Transaction Report. This report typically offers a comprehensive overview of all invoices, payments, and credits for a specific date range. Additionally, you can explore the available Sales reports to see if any of them offer the information you require. If not, I encourage you to post your suggestions on our Ideas board for enhancing our sales reports.

Feel free to post anytime you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess