Forum Discussion

9 days ago

Unpaid invoices cannot be generated

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to generate a report of the overdue/unpaid invoices under the Sales Report tab, but I get this "Failed to load the report".

Can anyone please help me generate my customers' invoices (unpaid/overdue invoices)?

Thanks and regards,

2 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi twreck2024ltd,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

I get that you're getting an error when running a the overdue/unpaid invoices report. No worries I'm here to lend a hand! I've checked your account and run a script and found no issues in your file. So, the next step to troubleshoot is to clear your browser cache or try a different browser. Lastly, try generating the reports for a shorter period. 

If the error persists, you may need to visit help sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to find MOCA, our virtual assistant. Use MOCA for immediate queries and assistance. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team.

Cheers,
    Princess

• Hi twreck2024ltd - thanks for you question, and sorry to hear you're having trouble with your unpaid invoices report.

Does this error happen regardless of the report filters you set? For example, if you narrow the date range or select specific customers - does the error still occur?

Adrian